Friday, December 28, 2007

Why I'm starting to like Huckabee

Being a serious person, I'd like to think that I pick my candidates based upon their positions or actions in office. However, once in a while, a candidate comes along that seems to surpass all of that. Previously I've laughed and sent a letter of appreciation to Governor Jessee Ventura for his labeling members of the press as Jackals. You have to admit, the label seems to fit doesn't it?

Now, I'm starting to really like Huckabee. Not because of his positions on the issues, I'm not really impressed with that. Not for his religious beliefs, I don't think politicians religious beliefs are reasons to vote for, or against, someone. No, I kind of like Huckabee because he took a pot shot at the press.

At one point, Huckabee’s party turned toward a cluster of reporters and cameramen and, when they kicked up a pheasant, fired shotgun blasts over the group’s heads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter