Saturday, December 08, 2007

Microsoft says Vista tougher than XP

Microsoft says that the piracy rates of Vista are half that of XP. Probably true. However the software is useless to the user. I've had nothing but problems with Vista, which is why I'm typing this on an Apple Mac.

There are literally thousands of people who are switching from the PC mainly because of the Vista problems to Mac. I mentioned before that it was the conservative thing to do. If your current system is more problem then solution, you have to consider switching. That is the conservative way.

Microsoft, I know your spiders will find this. I had originally started in Windows when my computer was a 386 and the format was Windows 3.1. I've had a 95 system. I've had a system running ME. I've had five computers in this house running XP. I'm not buying another PC until or unless you all get with the program and make a stable platform that just works. I'll pay more for something that is useful as opposed to something as useless as a screen door on a submarine.

Piracy rates are down on Vista. Great. Glad to hear it. In the meantime, the ability of people to actually do what they want to do with the computer is also down. As long as Apple doesn't forget this lesson, the lesson of Vista, they'll be the company to watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter