Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Obama thanks Gracious Press

Democratic Candidate, the One, The Messiah, made a short trip into the press section of his campaign plane, O Force One, to thank the Press for being so Gracious towards him.

I thought it would be helpful to lay out some of the Gracious Coverage of the Messiah, Obama. 

First one can not consider this issue without taking into account Michelle Malkin's point of view. 

Then my own ideals on Press Graciousness. My first video is Chris Matthews describing a thrill running up his leg. 



Then there was the awesome example of the Press's ability to remain personally uninvolved, and merely report the facts in an unbiased manner.



Ladies, I'd suggest you learn some self control. If I didn't know better, I'd swear I was standing behind the Freshmen Girls in High School, not the adult and theoretically mature Journalists who are supposedly charged with determining truth for the masses. 

Of course, the result of this debacle will be even less esteem for the press by the public. Hey NY Times, any ideas on how to beat that Junk rating for your stocks? 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter