Friday, October 31, 2008

Team Sarah and the wink ad.

Team Obama, when they aren't throwing reporters who fail the Party Loyalty Test, put out an Ad on Sarah Palin revolving around the wink. ABC's News Blog has the story, and I'd avoided it until now, for a simple reason. It was a stupid ad, and it was at the very least, showed once again the poor judgement of Team Obama. With so many other fine examples of the lies, and otherwise bad judgement of Team Obama, I let this one slide on by.

It's not that I think the ad isn't perhaps somewhat sexist. It's that I have only so many hours in a day, and many responsibilities, like most of you, and I just can't say everything I would want to most days. So I pick the stories that grab my attention the most, and let other often more worthy of comment stories slide on by. 

The ABC link above has quotes, one from a President of the NOW chapter in Los Angeles. about how horribly sexist Obama has been towards the women campaigning against him. Yeah, we know. He was sexist to Hillary, and remains sexist. That's probably part of the reason I didn't mention this before. It's sort of like reporting that a Drunk is still drinking. Or the running joke from the first year of Saturday Night Live, General Francisco Franco is still dead

So I let that story slide by, but thankfully, Team Sarah did not. Team Sarah, well, they managed to put something together. They tie in Ayers, Rev. Wright, and Khalidi. Well done Team Sarah. Kudo's to you. 



Nice one Team Sarah, keep up the good work. 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter