Thursday, November 06, 2008

Ann Coulter: The Reign of Lame falls mainly on McCain

I thought I was done blogging tonight. I thought I was going to step away from the computer, and relax re-reading a book I haven't read in many years. As I was about to walk away however, this week's article from Ann Coulter came out. Ann is on fire once again. 

I would post it here in it's entirety. However I feel you'll get the effect the best if you follow the link above. I will post a teaser from the article however. 

Indeed, the only good thing about McCain is that he gave us a genuine conservative, Sarah Palin. He's like one of those insects that lives just long enough to reproduce so that the species can survive. That's why a lot of us are referring to Sarah as "The One" these days.

Like Sarah Connor in "The Terminator," Sarah Palin is destined to give birth to a new movement. That's why the Democrats are trying to kill her. And Arnold Schwarzenegger is involved somehow, too. Good Lord, I'm tired. 

And for those of you who wonder what Ann may be up to in the future? Well, she's outlined her plans for you in her article. I loved it, and I hope you enjoy it too. 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter