Monday, September 18, 2006

Democrats beloved "Generic" ballot lead gone

The Democratic Party, also known as the Liberal Loons, the party of cut and run, and big losers in the last three elections, are in trouble again. I mentioned that Sweeden went Conservative in the last election.

Well the new Zogby poll shows that the Liberals beloved Generic Ballot lead has disappeared.

What is the Liberal response to this you might ask? Apparently to prepare for Civil War.

Yesterday, I Bought a Gun.
It's a nice .223 mod. What did I buy it for you ask? Protection, nope. Hunting, nope. Harm to Others, Nope. I bought it for the day in my life when a war comes to my backdoor. I plan to keep it safe and very secure from my family and never intend to use it until either the Republican Army or the christians come knocking on my door.

.........
Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country.
If another election is stolen and things don't get ugly, the Republic is dead.


Now, the idea of Liberals armed and moving to overthrow the Government is funny. These lunatics usually knock themselvs out while they are flailing about screaming Bush Lied, Kids Died. The great news is that sooner or later Liberalism will be defined as a Psychiatric Condition requiring treatment.

Democrats "are not giving their Democratic base what it needs to hear on those issues," Mr. Zogby said. "Republicans are severely wounded. The Democrats should be crushing them, and they are not."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter