Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ow, my head hurts

I read this on Hot Air, and I didn't believe it. I had to watch the video, and even then I didn't want to believe it.





Congressman Hank Johnson of the Georgia 4th District is famous around the world for finally ridding the Government of Cynthia McKinney. Congresswoman McKinney as you might remember was a radical and a huge embarrassment for those of us who live in Georgia. However, Congressman Hank Johnson of Georgia may have just eclipsed even Cynthia McKinney with his recent comment/question in a congressional hearing.

He asked Admiral Willard if Guam is in danger of tipping over due to overpopulation. Apparently Congressman Johnson hasn't yet had it explained to him that there is big difference between islands, and boats. Just because the island appears to be floating serenely on the water, doesn't mean it's actually floating.


Now, I admire Admiral Willard who I have never heard of until this, because he managed to keep a straight and serious face while a moron asked him if an island will tip over. I couldn't have done it. I would have laughed out loud and then fallen out of the chair holding my head as my brain locked up in sheer amazement at the incredible stupidity on display. I would have been unable to resist turning to one of my aides and then saying just loud enough to be picked up by the microphone. "Did that imbecile just ask me if Guam was going to tip over?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter