Saturday, January 16, 2010

Liberals confirm their plan to win Elections

Liberals even now are astounded. They don't understand why the polls seem to indicate that a majority of people don't like their policies. The Liberals don't care of course, their policies are the right ones, and if someone doesn't like it, that's only because anyone who opposes it is a homophobic hate filled racist sexist bigoted moron.

It began as a post on Hot Air for me. Ed Shultz, the MSNBC nutcase who thinks like all Liberals that they know what is best for everyone. Decried the potential loss of the "Kennedy Seat" to a Republican as potentially the end of Change as we know it.

From there, he's gone downhill. He says now that he would vote ten times to "keep those bastards out."

Interestingly enough, I wouldn't vote ten times to get a candidate I liked in, or one I didn't like out. Because I believe I am no better than any other person. I am but one single voice, and if I think the country is headed in the wrong direction, I have a choice. I can explain to my fellow citizens why I think things are going wrong, and my philosophy on what could be done. I can educate in other words. I can teach my fellow citizens why I believe that Conservative principals work and can give examples of historic significance as to why they have worked in the past.

Or I could take the Ed Shultz technique. I could vote ten times, because I'm certain that my own opinion is so right, my own beliefs so superior, that only I should be allowed to decide what happens to all of you, my fellow citizens. Arrogance doesn't begin to describe that by the way.

At least the Liberals admit their policies are unpopular, and further, admit how they can only win. They can only win, if they cheat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter