Thursday, November 13, 2008

Homosexual Liberals to the Black Community. "You N*****s"




Homosexual Liberals outraged at the passage of the Gay Marriage Ban in California have lashed out at one of the largest groups that supported it, the Black Community. They're using language that if I dared to speak this word, I'd be labeled a racist, and a hate speech purveyor, and no amount of apology would suffice. However, there is no outrage from anyone on the use of the disgusting N word when spoken by Liberal Homosexuals

Although I'm posting this from my computer, I'm going to include a picture from my iPhone to let you see the love and understanding first hand. I expect that the websites will change in time. 

So is this the worst that we've seen from the left? Not at all. Roseanne Barr noted homosexual and radical leftist has derided the Black Community as ignorant. We all know that Ignorant is code word hate speech that means the same as the N word. 


They showed themselves every inch as bigoted and ignorant as their white christian right wing counterpartners who voted for mccain-palin and bush-cheney.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter